I am a third-year student at BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus. I am currently working as a research intern at Serre Lab, Brown University under Dr.Victor Boutin. I am the General Secretary of the Society for Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. As a part of SAiDL, I am involved in different projects, research discussion sessions, conducting and teaching for student run courses, etc.
B.E. in Electronics and Communication, 2024
[CGPA : 9.29]
BITS-Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus
- Computer Vision
- Generative Modelling
- Diffusion Models
- Object Detection and Segmentation
Diffusion Models as Artists: Are we Closing the Gap between Humans and Machines?
Victor Boutin, Thomas Fel, Lakshya Singhal, Rishav Mukherji, Akash Nagaraj, Julien Colin, Thomas Serre
Analysis of diffusion models and other generative models comparing their generation ability to humans by adapting the 'diversity vs. recognizability' scoring framework from Boutin et al, 2022 as well as comapring human category diagnostic features against those derived from diffusion models.
- FEB 2022 → I have been selected for the MITACS Globalink Research Internship.
- JAN 2022 → I have been selected for the DAAD WISE 2023 Scholarship.
- SEP 2022 → I'll be carrying out a research internship at Serre Lab, Brown University under Dr.Victor Boutin on One-shot/Few-shot Generation by Diffuision Models .
- JUN 2022 → I'll be working as an intern at Wingify on Image to Image translation for human images.
- MAY 2022 → I'll be working as a summer research intern at CSIR-CEERI, Chennai supervised by Dr. Madan Kumar Lakshmanan and Dr Amalin Prince A. on a project on Image and Video Enhancement and Scaling for rPPG .
- MAR 2022 → I'll be mentoring an introductory course on natural language processing for the Center for Technical Education, BITS Goa You can find the handout for the course material here .
- JAN 2022 → I'll be working under Dr. Swati Agarwal on Code Search, Duplicate Detection in C/C++, Pyhton and Java source code .
- NOV 2021 → I'll be teaching an introductory course on machine learning for the Center for Technical Education, BITS Goa . You can find the repository with the course material here .
Introduction and Applications of Machine Learning - Instructor
Workshop, BITS Goa, Center For Technical Education, 2021
The course intends to help students with no experience in machine learning take their first steps in the field. We will start off with the basic Machine learning theory and look into essential tools needed for ML; libraries like numpy and pandas. Then we will proceed to teach the students about various machine learning algorithms, the maths behind it. With the help of scikit learn, the students will learn how to implement various models as well.
Natural Language Processing - Mentor
Course, BITS Goa, Center For Technical Education, 2022
This is an introductory course to natural language processing. We will cover a wide range of topics ranging from Spam, Sentiment classification to Machine Translation and Text Generation.